Recipe by Sonali
This is superfast form of paneer butter masala which is not authentic but tastes similar
Style: Traditional | Cooking time: 20 min
Paneer – 200 gm
Oil – 3 tsp
Onion – 1 (paste)
Ginger paste – 1tsp
Garlic paste – 1tsp
Pepper powder – as per taste
Salt & sugar – as per taste
Tuemeric powder – ½ tsp
Kashmiri red chili powder – 1tsp
Butter – 25gm
- Cut the paneer into small cubes and soak them in hot water for 2-3 minutes then drain the water and keep them aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the paneer and keep them aside.
- In the same oil add onion paste fry them lightly then add garlic paste, ginger paste fry them till oil oozes out.
- Now add little water, salt, sugar, turmeric powder, chili powder, pepper powder, ½ cup water and cover the pan and cook for a while.
- Now add paneer, butter and cover the pan cook for 5 minutes.
- Serve with rice or roti.