Recipe by Sonali
This is very easy and fast dish can also be cooked with chicken instead of paneer.
Style: Traditional | Cooking time: 20 min
Paneer – 200 gm
Coriander leaves – 1 tbsp (paste)
Ginger paste – 1 tsp
Green chili paste -1tsp
Lemon juice – 1tsp
Salt – as per taste
Oil – 2 tsp
Onion – 1 finely chopped
- Cut the paneer into cubes and soak them in hot water for 2-3 minutes then drain the water and keep aside.
- Now marinade the paneer with lemon juice, green ginger paste, chili paste, coriander leaf paste, salt and keep them aside for half an hour.
- Heat oil in a pan and add finely chopped onion, fry it till it turns golden brown.
- Now add the marinade and cook.
- Serve hot with rice / roti.