Recipe by Sonali
Simple baked cookies for tea time
Style: Bake | Cooking time: 20 min
All-purpose flour- 2 cups
Sugar – 1 ½ cup
Egg – 2
Chocolate chips – 1 cup
Garam masala powder – ½ tsp
Butter – 1 cup melted
- In a bowl take sugar and butter and blend them until the sugar melts.
- Now add eggs to it and again blend it.
- Now slowly add flour to it and blend it.
- Add chocolate chips, garam masala powder and blend it again.
- Grease baking tray with a drop of oil and with the help of a spoon put small ladles of the dough.
- In a microwave bake it in high power for 10 minutes.
- Cool it and store it.