Recipe by Sonali
Sometimes we break our head on what to serve as evening snack when some friend us a surprise visit. This dish goes nice with tea if we have some bread loafs at home.
Style: Traditional | Cooking time: 30 min
Bread – 4 slices
Onion – 1 finely chopped
Garlic paste- ½ tsp
Gram flour – ½ cup
Carbonated water -1 cup
Green Chili paste – as per taste
Salt – as per taste
Oil - 1 cup
- Cut the sides of the bread and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Now make a batter of besan/ gram flour with green chili paste, chopped onion, garlic paste, salt.
- Dip the bread slices in the batter and deep fry it.
- Serve it hot with tomato ketchup.
- Instead of carbonated water drinking water can be used.
- Instead of green chili paste chopped green chili or red chili powder can be used.