Recipe by Sonali
Sometimes our taste buds want to have light foods especially in summer days when spicy food is absolute No! No!
Style: Traditional | Cooking time: 30 min
chicken – 500 gm
Potato – 2 deskinned and cut into halves
Onion – 1 medium (Julian cut)
Green chili – 1 tsp (paste)
Ginger paste – ½ tsp
Garlic paste – ½ tsp
Turmeric powder – 1tsp
Coriander leaves – to garnish
Oil - 1 tbsp
Roasted jeera powder – ½ tsp
Pepper powder – ½ tsp
Salt & sugar – as per taste
- Wash the chicken pat dry and rub with turmeric powder.
- Heat oil in a pan add onion, potatoes and fry them till golden brown, then add chicken and fry it.
- Add ginger paste garlic paste, turmeric powder, roasted jeera powder, pepper powder, chili paste and fry till oil oozes out.
- Add 2 cups of water cover the pan and let it boil.
- After chicken is boiled and potatoes softens switch off the flame and garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with rice.