Recipe by Koushik
This mildly spiced well textured chicken wings will surprise you with a load of taste. The cooking style is different than other grill recipes, which gives it a district look and flavor, A must try!!!
Style: Traditional | Cooking time: 50 min
Chicken wing - 500gm with skin
Rice vinegar / normal vinegar – 5 tbsp
Paprika sauce – 5 tbsp
Hoisin sauce – 2 tbsp
Barbeque sauce - tbsp
Garlic – 5 chives, chopped
Red chili flakes – 2 tbsp
Butter - 4 tbsp
Chopped celery – 2 tbsp
Salt to taste
Black pepper powder 4 tbsp
- Wash the chicken wings and pat dry, prick the wings with a fork
- Now in a large bowl mix all the marinate ingredients to make a thick sauce base
- Add the chicken wings in the marinate coat well with the sauce and refrigerate for an hour.
- After one hour take a baking pan polished with butter and place the chicken wings on it
- Preheat the oven on 200 degree Celsius and put the chicken wings, cook for 5 mins
- Now shift the oven to grill mode and cook for 20 mins, 10 mins each side of the wings.
- After grilling put the oven in convection 200 degree Celsius and cook for 5 minutes.
- Now heat a wok and transfer the grilled wing with all juices from baking tray and cook for 5 mins so that the sauces stick well with the wing.
- Take out from heat and serve the yummy caramelized chicken wings.