Recipe by Sonali
A very easy snack that can be cooked easily and loved by all age group.
Style: Traditional | Cooking time: 30 min
Egg – 2 hard boiled
Ginger - 1 tsp finely chopped
Garlic – 1 tsp finely chopped
Green chili – 1 tsp chopped
Soya sauce – 2 tsp
Honey – 2 tsp
Red chili sauce – 1tsp
Corn flour – 3tsp
Maida/ all-purpose flour – as required
Salt – as per taste
Oil – 1 cup for dip frying
Oil - 2 tsp for gravy
- Deshell the hard boiled eggs and cut them in quarter’s slices.
- Make a batter of corn flour, salt if the batter is too watery then add maida/ all purpose flour to thicken it.
- Heat oil in a pan enough for dip frying, dip the egg slices into the batter to fry it and keep aside.
- In another pan heat 2tsp oil and add ginger, garlic, onion, chili and sauté it lightly.
- Now add soya sauce, red chili sauce, honey mixed in water to it cook for a while and add fried eggs to it.
- Now add left over batter to thicken the gravy.
- Serve to eat.
Spring onion can be used instead of onion.