Recipe by Sonali
This was my first ever cooked dish for my husband. So, this is still close to my heart and whenever I cook this reminds me of the first day.
Style: Traditional | Cooking time: 40 min
Chicken – 750 gm
Onion paste – 300 gm
Ginger paste – 5gm
Green chili paste – 3 tsp
Red chili powder - 1 tsp
Coriander powder – 1tsp
Salt – as per taste
Cardamom – 2
Oil – 3tbsp
Turmeric powder – 1 tsp
- Wash the chicken and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and add chicken, onion paste, ginger paste, green chili paste, fry the chicken till it is golden brown.
- Now add salt, chili powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, cardamom and mix it well.
- Cover the pan and cook for 10 -15 minutes on low flame until the chicken is cooked.
- Serve hot with roti / rice.