Recipe by Sonali
My family loves this style of chicken kosha which is faster in cooking and delicious also.
Style: Traditional | Cooking time: 40 min
Chicken – 500gm
Onion – 1big (finely chopped)
Ginger paste – 1tsp
Garlic paste – 1tsp
Green chili paste – 2 tsp
Coriander powder - 2-3tsp
Tomato ketchup – 2tsp
Kashmiri red chili powder – 1tsp
Turmeric powder - 1tsp
Garam masala powder – ½ tsp
Potato - 1 big peeled and diced
Salt and sugar – as per taste
Oil – 3-4 tsp
- Wash the chicken and marinade it with coriander powder, turmeric powder, Kashmiri red chili powder and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and add diced potato chopped onion, garlic paste and fry for a while then add ginger paste green chili paste.
- Now add the marinated chicken and fry till oil ooze out.
- Now add tomato ketchup little water and cover the pan oil ooze out.
- Sprinkle garam masala powder and serve hot with rice / roti