Recipe by Koushik
Any black bean sauce recipe has a very distinct taste than any other Chinese recipe. Try this at home, very simple to cook but tastes awesome!!
Style: Traditional | Cooking time: 40 min
Chicken – 500 gms boneless.
Black pepper powder – 2 tbsp
Light soy sauce – 4 tbsp
Rice/ normal vinegar – 2 tbsp
Red chili flakes – 2 tbsp
Bell Pepper – ½, 1” square
Onion – 1, sliced
Garlic – 6 pods, finely chopped
Green Chili – 2, sliced
Vegetable Oil – 4 tbsp
Corn flour – 2 tbsp
- Cut the chicken pieces in 2” cube and marinate it with black pepper powder, light soy sauce & vinegar, keep refrigerated for 15 mins
- Mix all ingredients under sauce with ½ cup water and keep aside
- Heat oil in a Wok/ skillet on high flame, add red chili flakes; after few seconds add sliced onion, chopped garlic and saute for 1 min.
- Now add chicken stir continuously until chicken get fried properly.
- Then add green chili and bell pepper, stir well for 2 mins
- Now add the sauce mix to the wok, let it boil for 5 mins, stir in between
- Finally add corn flour mixed with ¼ cup water, cook for 2 mins, stir continuously
- Your dish is ready, garnish with cilantro leaves and serve hot with rice.